~

5/12/2010

This and that

Posted by Timo |

you would think that I would have tons of stuff to blog about after taking such a long break from posting ( AND POSTING ENDLESS YOUTUBE VIDEOS. )

sadly that is not the case.

I can't Bitch about work [ although that would be a really lengthy bitchy post ] because some of those people read this.

I can't bitch about my love life - because, again, that person reads this.

I can't bitch about my sex life - because I'm a little embarrassed at how out of control I have been recently...ok, since last August.

Instead...here's a few new songs I am loving.

Kelis "acapella" ( Killer track and fab video )


Andy Bell "non stop" ( freakin' awesome )


Scissor Sisters "invisible light - stuart price mix "


Robyn "Fembot"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The whole Andy Bell album sounds great so far. HUGE in Europe right now.

Jeni Angel said...

This kind of offends me. You should have mentioned THIS as a con to working at your office.

Subscribe