~

4/26/2006

Errrr...I fucked Up

Posted by Timo |














Monday night had Azteca with steve and doug and sat outside in the lovely spring air.

Jeni LOVES Azteca so I had to take this picture for her.

I bought a ticket to Ladytron for Harriette online a few weeks ago. Got the confermation email and everything. but then yesterday went to open and print out the confirmation email only to discover that I had input my card # wrong and didn't get the ticket.

So, ran down to the ticket place and found out it was sold out - then went to the venue and they said "nope, sorry". SO, I feel like a big asshole. He wasn't all that upset about it but I still feel terrible.

SO anyway, ladytron is tonight. yee haw. I hope they play all three of the songs I know and love. I just haven't gotten around to getting into them!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewwwwwwwwww to Azteca. . .Sad times that the pic came out so small on my phone!

Sad times for Harry too. You better sleep with one eye open.

mrow!

Subscribe