~

11/15/2005

Reflect

Posted by Timo |

I often find myself
thinking about
where I am and how I got here
the decisions I have made
and opportunities
missed or
Not taken
the many "what if"s and "If Only"s
not really regrets
but I wonder
and the wondering makes my brain race
and I stress
and I'm sad
and I'm depressed
and lonely
and yes, there's no going back
I should
accept reality
grow up, deal with it
make the best of what I have
or
grow up
aspire to be more
watch out for those speed bumps
or
live life to it's fullest
make every day and every moment count
stop worrying about bills
and jobs
and money
if only
I could find a way
to
do that

1 comments:

Christo said...

What's to say except for you have a beautiful heart and soul and those are the right questions to be asking. Good journey, old friend.

Subscribe