~

12/28/2004

I Can't Get No Sleep

Posted by Timo |

I don't know exactly what my problem is, but my body is very sensitive to things like being "level". I moved my bed Subday night and I know my floor is crooked but I have boards under 2 legs and actually used a level to see if it was.....

Anyway, didn't sleep a wink Sunday night, just rolled around. Totally exhaused but totally uncomfortable. Luckily I had Monday off. On Monday I Put another board under a different leg and flipped the mattress.. Now let me remind you that I just bought this mattress last summer and it was hard as a rock when i first got it. Now how do you think the other unslept on side felt? Hard as a rock! AT this point ( 2:30 am )I was developing a migraine, so i flipped it back and still didn't get to sleep. I got up and got ready for work, but let's face it - I cannot function without sleep, especiallly 2 nights worth.

I called Sunny and said HELL NO, which is not a huge deal because end of the year everyone is gone and little is going on. She just wanted me to come to work and Suffer like she is doing.

HERE is someone very pleased that I could not sleep at 2:30 am.

Christmas was nice and relaxing. Amazing prime rib ( best yet, Pat ! ) Watched a lot of James Bond because it was the "007 Days of Christmas" and then we actually played the 007 "scene it" game that steve got for Xmas. Sunday I worked at the mall and it wasn't too bad but i really am over retail- I'm not doing xmas retail ever again. It really spoils the whole holiday season for me.

Was feeding consuelo's cats and there was an unfortunate cat vomit accident. I had to break the news to her over the phone so her cats didn't get spanked when she discovered it. Poor grays!
NO MORE TRIPS FOR YOU, CONSUELO !

Monday tried to do some post-xmas shopping but didn't find much. Went to target and got some left over xmas stuffand a pair of running shoes. stopped at Pat's work to see her but couldn't find her. Cleaned the house. Fun. Had dinner with Harriet Pottress at Coastal Kitchen.

You are now up to speed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn those grays-they didn't get spanked-just skinned. Gray fur coat anyone?

Sorry I missed out on Coastal Kitchen-Sad times.

-Consuelo

Subscribe