~

12/06/2004

Back and Stuff

Posted by Timo |

My vacation was mostly fun. A bit long with periods of boredom ( which i am not used to ) but it was good. Spent quality time with family and old friends.

Friday night out with Mike, Jermey, Tony & Crew was a blast.

My flight back was excellent. A mostly empty plane and an entire row to myself. the space waitresses didn't even bring the carts out, the would just pop by ever 15 minutes or so and ask if we needed anything. I even dozed off a few times ( ME? Sleep on a plane? )

TanQ was very glad to see me and has kept very close to me. Constantly purring.

I didn't get much sleep last night. Too wired or something.
Work at the mall tonight and tomorrow night. 2 nights in a row is rough.

all in all glad to be back.

1 comments:

Timo said...

I had this thing where i went in and they hooked me up to monitors and recorded everything. of course I couldn't sleep because I was uncomfortable but they told me I DON'T have sleep apnea which is what my Doctor thought.

Subscribe