~

7/24/2008

wow. long time

Posted by Timo |

well............
I've been ridiculously busy with work the last few weeks. and Not sleeping, to boot. Also, I've been stressing for months about something related to my job. thinking my position was being eliminated and I was going to be homeless. well, my position DID get eliminated and 2 agonizing months later...I got promoted. so, that's pretty cool. or, cool enough. as cool as that could be.

I went to the zoo last weekend. with steve and pat. I think I took some pics? sure.

going camping tomorrow with the gays and bree. allegedly.
Laundry and packing this eve. can't find the damn air pumping device either. where the hell did I put it? kinda trashed my apartment looking for it, too.
the neighbours are feeding tanQ and checking in with her. she loves them.

tell the bastard who left this clothes in the dryer to get them the fuck out. 4 hours later? seriously. sure, I could take them out but then I would have his cooties.

here's some pictures of TanQ.


4 comments:

Snotty McSnotterson said...

TANK DOES NOT DRINK BUD LIGHT, TANK IS CLASSY.

Michelle Auer said...

Those kitty pics are the best ! I love them!

dit said...

Congratulations on your promotion.

What a cute cat!

FreNeTic said...

Cool,

The work situation worked out for the best. TanQ looks presh -

bc

Subscribe