~

9/03/2007

Yes! Let's Camp!

Posted by Timo |






01. bree wighouse
02. down home timo
03. the fruit bowl
04. i-pod cards


went gay camping to money creek with bree, tommy, scotty, fwankie, tabasco and bruno. and we made friends with a neighbour and a Tranny showed up. very fun times. tried out the fabulous new and ultra cheap tent...hereby known as the twin home/static home. can't wait to do it again.


Quotables:

don't be-widdle me! Is that an abortion in your teeth?

I highly Gout that. I'm sick of your labels.

hot pink bustier. Travis-ty.

everytime you stand up you fall down!

just don't!

I like transistor radios more than Tranny's.

I like things that end in "ock".

Breester bunny. Bree-lieve. Bree-lentless.

I can't stop shitting!


Shetbag.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i think my abortion got gout this weekend.

Subscribe