~

11/15/2006

Your Weekend Update

Posted by Timo |

Friday:
went out with UM and his man, Randy. Had fun but drank too muc. I found myself dancing to "sexyback" at 1:30 am and left the cuff in complete horror. Then went home and entertained my neighbour Marika and her BF with my babbling for a while.

Saturday:
Malled and then went to see the Dixie Chicks at the Tacoma Dome. I'm not a fan but I do like a few songs and have a lot of respect for them after the whole Bush slamming incident. I was very impressed with how great they sounded Live, especially when it was just the three of them playing. These girls were hitting on Tommy and that was a little hilarious.

Sunday:
Had steve's birthday Lunch at La Coc and then went to steve's for Laundry. watched "Monster House" - it was ok. a little frightening for kids to watch.

0 comments:

Subscribe