~

2/09/2005

WHY

Posted by Timo |

01 - Why are some people so stupid that you have to explain the simplest things again and again? And Again ? Could You be any dumber?

02 - Why are some people so bloated with self importance that they reply to anything they don't like with "that's unacceptable" ? I don't give a Fuck what You find "Unacceptable" - Seriously.

03 - Why is it that I have been going to the same dry cleaner every week for the last 6 years and they still don't remember my name ? Walsh is a complicated one, I know.

04 - Why do some people go through life expecting someone else to pull their weight and support them ? Are you the Queen of England?

05 - Why do so many people ( and large corporations ) believe that I can get blood from a stone ? See #2

06 - Why can no one in the Seattle region drive when it is drizzling ? Or when the sun is out ? or when the Earth is revolving around the sun ?

07 - Why do certain people watch tv all day and assume you will buy them food, cigarrettes and pay their rent ? ( oooh, I think I already mentioned this one )

08 - Why can't I find a decent human being to date? No Bears!

09 - Why do I put up with all the shit in my life that I hate ? I must love strife and Squallor !

10 - Why did I even bother posting this list of "why"'s ?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Tim, I am changing my cleaner today!!!! I thought about that last week, he asked me again, how do you want these, the same way i have been getting them every week for 2 years... and why can I not get the .99 deal that you have posted in you window, and why does my price constantly change when i bring in the same 5 white shirts...???? well, thanks for this spot to vent... (and I totally understand the having someone do absolutely nothing and expect you/me/everyone else to take care of them as well) wtf...

Andrew in Atlanta

Subscribe