~

9/02/2004

Joyce and the Missin' Kittin'

Posted by Timo |

Wednesday night I went to bed early, expecting to get a glorious full night's sleep.

HOWEVER

Joyce came-a stumblin' home all sorts of drunk and turned on every light and made as much noise as a heard of elephants. I have to leave my door open so the cat can come and go as she pleases.

After about a half hour i went to turn off the lights as Joyce had gone to sleep but left all the lights on. Then I went upstairs to check if TanQ needed food. Well, she didn't need food BUT she was nowhere to be found. My apartment is big-ish but there's nowhere for a big fat black cat to hide.
THUS, Joyce let her out for the 76th time in a year. Because she's so small and invisible and fast as a ninja, she can slip out undeteced in a nano-second. ( read: Sarcasm )

You really just have to be a COMPLETE IDIOT and leave the door wide open for a few minutes and she will casually stroll out.

SO I went looking for her. As You might know, she looks like THIS and all that Black makes it QUITE difficult to find in the dark and pitch black of mine and neighbouring yards.

Looked. didn't find her. of course, she was just sitting somewhere mocking me. but I didn't find her until 3am, when I caught her sneaking towards my door. She was spanked severely and is now totally mad at me. OH WELL. Oh, she also threw up grass all 0ver my rug.

she can't be outside for several reasons:
1. She could get killed.
A. she is totally declawed. don't blame me - she was given to me that way.
B. She is missing one of her fangs. It grew all crazy long and then it fell out.
here's right before it fell out.
C. there are several wild cats in my neighbourhood. i hear them wickedly fighting at night.
D. the front of my house sits on a very busy street. SMOOSHED kitty.
2. She has had worms and fleas on two occasions and it was a NIGHTMARE.
Fleas are a pain in the ass to get rid of on cats.

maybe this is extra sad to you that I worry about my cat so much, but she is presently all i have - so SHUT IT!

Had lunch with Mel, who is back visiting her man. Also, Hiba G and Steve joined us.
Good times.

Consuelo's sister Dawn is visiting and she brought this amazing chocolate monstrosity cake.
it was heavenly. I had to go to church after eating it. it was that Sinful. thanks, Dawn.

Nothing else. no plans for the eve.

My friend Harry is performing as his tranny alter ego tonight but I'm working late. He didn't tell me until today so I can't really be blamed, Correct? Still - there's nothing worse than a Tranny scorned.

that is all.




0 comments:

Subscribe